Pages

About Me

My photo
I’m obsessed about reading, I love fiction. Specifically paranormal stuff... no it didn't start with twilight. I enjoy a fantasy or sci-fi book as well. And I have read a few urban fantasy books as well and I’m getting into reading a bit of erotica as well (but shh that is our little secret!) No part of my life is what you would call "normal" and I wouldn't have it any other way! I may not be the best at doing reviews. But I try. I try to be Honest and fair, but be warned I can be too honest! If I do not like your book, I will say so. But I will also state why, and also suggest the type of person it might be for. But My Goal is NEVER to be Mean. And Remember it is MY OPINION and you have been warned! Also i don't want to accidentally give out spoilers so in some of my reviews i go for the less is more option. i like readers to discover things for themselves. but that usually doesn't stop me from raving on about a particular book!

Monday, September 10, 2012

Two Weeks' Notice (Revivalist, #2) by Rachel Caine

Two Weeks' Notice (Revivalist, #2)Two Weeks' Notice by Rachel Caine
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Thank you to Penguin Australia and Net galley for allowing me to read this ARC.

well this was a. really good book. having never read the first in the series,it wasn't until I was halfway through the Book did I actually realise that it was the second one!

it completely drew me in from start to finish.
I love the new zombie idea...taking shots to keep you "alive".

such a twist.
I really don't want to talk to much about this book except to tell you , that you all must read it.
if you enjoy a different take on paranormals then this one is for you.
a zombie that doesn't eat brains, that lives and breathes and eats (normally). and this is the main character...who also happens to own a funeral directing business!
this has laughs and it has mystery.
and I had a great time reading it! :o)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment