Pages

About Me

My photo
I’m obsessed about reading, I love fiction. Specifically paranormal stuff... no it didn't start with twilight. I enjoy a fantasy or sci-fi book as well. And I have read a few urban fantasy books as well and I’m getting into reading a bit of erotica as well (but shh that is our little secret!) No part of my life is what you would call "normal" and I wouldn't have it any other way! I may not be the best at doing reviews. But I try. I try to be Honest and fair, but be warned I can be too honest! If I do not like your book, I will say so. But I will also state why, and also suggest the type of person it might be for. But My Goal is NEVER to be Mean. And Remember it is MY OPINION and you have been warned! Also i don't want to accidentally give out spoilers so in some of my reviews i go for the less is more option. i like readers to discover things for themselves. but that usually doesn't stop me from raving on about a particular book!

Saturday, April 29, 2017

As you may all know I run a group on Goodreads called Fantasy and Vampire Book Club. affectionately known as the FVBC. I have been with the group for a while. As the main moderator my job is to promote it as well as help keep things running. also from time to time on my twitter account you will see a link to vote on the BOM( book of the month). it's my baby. it is now getting run by one of my co mods. a lovely lady named Norma. she is awesome. it has been a bit of a hit and miss finding a mod but when Norma stepped up it was just so easy and natural just to let her handle things.

anyway the main reason I'm posting today is a trial of something new for my group as well as my blog.
I post up the poll for the BOM and we are able to post up a widget of sorts on my blog. I thought why not. so I thought I'd warn you all first before I go ahead and do it.
so here goes... I'm not game enough to put it at the end of this post so i'll do another post for it.
my blog won't know what hit it... two in one day!
Happy Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment