Pages

About Me

My photo
I’m obsessed about reading, I love fiction. Specifically paranormal stuff... no it didn't start with twilight. I enjoy a fantasy or sci-fi book as well. And I have read a few urban fantasy books as well and I’m getting into reading a bit of erotica as well (but shh that is our little secret!) No part of my life is what you would call "normal" and I wouldn't have it any other way! I may not be the best at doing reviews. But I try. I try to be Honest and fair, but be warned I can be too honest! If I do not like your book, I will say so. But I will also state why, and also suggest the type of person it might be for. But My Goal is NEVER to be Mean. And Remember it is MY OPINION and you have been warned! Also i don't want to accidentally give out spoilers so in some of my reviews i go for the less is more option. i like readers to discover things for themselves. but that usually doesn't stop me from raving on about a particular book!

Friday, December 29, 2017

Review: A Caress of Twilight

A Caress of Twilight A Caress of Twilight by Laurell K. Hamilton
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Yep i still feel the same about the series as i did when i first read them.
I love it.
Not for everyones taste.
It's the continuing story of Merry Gentry and her struggles to stay alive. have heaps of sex with whoever reacts to her magic ring. and try to get pregnant.
It is so much more than that. you have merry Bringing people into their powers. yes there is a fair bit of violence, and i would not reccomend these books to someone with a weak stomach.
But the continuing Saga of poor Princess meredith, you slowly grow to care for what happens to her and her men.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment