Pages

About Me

My photo
I’m obsessed about reading, I love fiction. Specifically paranormal stuff... no it didn't start with twilight. I enjoy a fantasy or sci-fi book as well. And I have read a few urban fantasy books as well and I’m getting into reading a bit of erotica as well (but shh that is our little secret!) No part of my life is what you would call "normal" and I wouldn't have it any other way! I may not be the best at doing reviews. But I try. I try to be Honest and fair, but be warned I can be too honest! If I do not like your book, I will say so. But I will also state why, and also suggest the type of person it might be for. But My Goal is NEVER to be Mean. And Remember it is MY OPINION and you have been warned! Also i don't want to accidentally give out spoilers so in some of my reviews i go for the less is more option. i like readers to discover things for themselves. but that usually doesn't stop me from raving on about a particular book!

Friday, December 29, 2017

Review: Full Moon Rising

Full Moon Rising Full Moon Rising by Keri Arthur
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

as introduction to a series goes... its pretty perfect.
it leaves you wanting more. more of the characters, more of the adventure, more of the mystery.
don't get me wrong it isn't a cliffhanger book (i hate those). but it introduces you to the characters perfectly. it sets up a possible romance. you want to find out more about the ever mysterious quinn. you want to know what else can happen to Riley. i can't give too much away. but i will warn you it has violence and sex themes that some people may find disturbing.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment