Pages

About Me

My photo
I’m obsessed about reading, I love fiction. Specifically paranormal stuff... no it didn't start with twilight. I enjoy a fantasy or sci-fi book as well. And I have read a few urban fantasy books as well and I’m getting into reading a bit of erotica as well (but shh that is our little secret!) No part of my life is what you would call "normal" and I wouldn't have it any other way! I may not be the best at doing reviews. But I try. I try to be Honest and fair, but be warned I can be too honest! If I do not like your book, I will say so. But I will also state why, and also suggest the type of person it might be for. But My Goal is NEVER to be Mean. And Remember it is MY OPINION and you have been warned! Also i don't want to accidentally give out spoilers so in some of my reviews i go for the less is more option. i like readers to discover things for themselves. but that usually doesn't stop me from raving on about a particular book!

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Review: Hunting Ground

Hunting Ground Hunting Ground by Patricia Briggs
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Please Read this series in order if you can. you might be able to pick things up as you go. However it is easier if you read them all in order.
Onto my review....

It was great.


hahahaha no that isn't all i have to say. but i thought it would be funny with my big intro there and have just 3 words.

So if you have read the previous book, things are set not too far in the future. Actually i think it mentions it in the book, but i can't remember. Anyway. Bran is still working on getting the wolves out of the closet and announced to the Human world. and has arranged for the european wolves to meet up to negotiate on how to make life easier for those wolves. not to have a vote on if they go public, but to be compensated for any troubles and to offer asylum to those smaller packs that need it.
Ok so what happens when you get Big bad Alpha werewolves in a room with an Omega Wolf who is basically scared stiff of all the alphas..... they all want to fight each other. but it soon becomes more than that. with some big baddies, badder than others. we even get the history of one of the big baddies (bit how we got Asil's background in the last book).
Anna makes new friends in Ric the Italian Omega and Tom and Moira. Tom and Moira feature in a short story of thier own... so look out for it.
This is also where Anna gets introduced to vampires (not by choice), and proves yet again that she is not someone to be taken lightly.
Now, there is a minor twist in the tale. So i won't go on about the book too much, as i might give it away.
But i will say that Anna Develops a lot in this book. and it is really nice to see. i'm almost proud of a fictional character.... oh heck, who am i kidding... i am proud!.
I really did enjoy this book. i really hope the next one is just as awesome.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment