Pages

About Me

My photo
I’m obsessed about reading, I love fiction. Specifically paranormal stuff... no it didn't start with twilight. I enjoy a fantasy or sci-fi book as well. And I have read a few urban fantasy books as well and I’m getting into reading a bit of erotica as well (but shh that is our little secret!) No part of my life is what you would call "normal" and I wouldn't have it any other way! I may not be the best at doing reviews. But I try. I try to be Honest and fair, but be warned I can be too honest! If I do not like your book, I will say so. But I will also state why, and also suggest the type of person it might be for. But My Goal is NEVER to be Mean. And Remember it is MY OPINION and you have been warned! Also i don't want to accidentally give out spoilers so in some of my reviews i go for the less is more option. i like readers to discover things for themselves. but that usually doesn't stop me from raving on about a particular book!

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Review: Harry Potter and the Cursed Child

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

well as I mentioned in one of my status updates. I think people would be disappointed due to it being a script and not a novel.
it is in the potterverse and it has tried to be a continuation of the end of deathly hallows.
the story does succeed in this but with occasional stage directions you could almost belive it was another chapter in the life of Harry Potter.
it is set 19 years later and the main characters are Albus Potter and his best friend Scorpious Malfoy. look I can't tell you much more than that without telling you all the ups and downs in the book.
it is hard not to treat it as really good fanfic. I think my mind just didn't want to believe I was back in the potterverse .

I quite enjoyed it and yes I did binge read it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment